Gray 24” x 24” Clamp-on Desk Privacy Panel
Where to Buy
- CLAMP-ON PRIVACY PANEL - This 24” x 24” desk privacy panel is perfect for dividing open work areas and limiting distractions, allowing you to be with your coworkers while also enjoying your own space. Panels can be mounted above or below the desk.
- BLOCK DISTRACTIONS - A great way to increase productivity is to block unnecessary distractions, and this divider has you covered. The sound reducing material gives you relief from loud noises in addition to increasing your privacy.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR SPACE - The tackable material lets you personalize your partition with photos, task lists, inspirational quotes, and more! The neutral color blends with a variety of office environments.
- STURDY DESK CLAMPS - Clamp this panel to your desk (0.4” to 1.4” in thickness) for a secure, yet flexible setup. The clamps are easy to install for convenient placement, and spacers are included to allow room for cable routing and monitor mounts.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - This product is backed with a 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Create much needed privacy and limit distractions with Gray 24” x 24” Clamp-on Desk Privacy Panel (PP-1-V024G) from VIVO! Whether you’re wanting to divide one work area into two sections or simply reduce distractions at your workstation, this divider will get the job done by attaching to desks 0.4” to 1.4” in thickness. Sound reducing material makes it easier to concentrate on your work, even when times get loud. And if your desk is located in a high traffic area, you can enjoy the added privacy that a 24” high panel provides. Customize your space to let creativity flow, using the tackable material to pin up photos, fun quotes, to-do lists, and more. All the necessary hardware and instructions are provided to get your new panel mounted and transforming your workspace in no time!
- Color: Gray
- Material: PET
- Dimensions: 23.8”L x 23.8”H x 1”W (single panel)
- Desktop Thickness: 0.4” to 1.4”
1 Year Warranty
This cable management organizer comes with a limited 1-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.