Crank Height Adjustable 55” Desk
Where to Buy
- SIT-STAND WORKSTATION - Switch from sitting to standing throughout the day and increase concentration and productivity. Elevating monitors and other equipment also reduces strain on the neck, back, and eyes.
- SPACIOUS TABLE SURFACE - The 55.1” x 23.6” desktop provides plenty of room for a variety of monitor and laptop setups along with important work projects and office supplies.
- FRAME HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT - Enjoy a 29” to 47.6” height range to find your favorite viewing and typing angles for maximum comfort. Transitions are smooth thanks to the durable manual hand crank taking your desk to new heights.
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION - The scratch resistant steel frame and sturdy desktop support up to 88 lbs to accommodate your ideal setup. Rest assured that your expensive equipment will be safe and secure on this wobble-free desk.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Enhance the ergonomic value of your workstation with the Economical Manual Sit-Stand Desk (DESK-V100M) from VIVO! The frame allows you to find that much needed healthy balance between sitting and standing throughout the long work day, and height adjustment is made easy with the durable manual hand crank. A sturdy 50” x 23” base with padded feet adapts to most any floor surface. The 55.1” x 23.6” table top provides plenty of room for a variety of monitor and laptop setups along with important work projects and office supplies. With a frame constructed of solid steel, it supports up to 88 lbs and is built to last. The desk platform comes packaged with all the necessary hardware to get your desk frame put together and mounted to your desktop in 3 easy steps!
- Material: Steel
- Desktop Dimensions: 55.1” x 23.6”
- Base Dimensions: 50” x 23”
- Height Range: 29” to 47.6”
- Max Speed: 10mm/turn
- Weight Capacity: 88 lbs
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.