Black Adjustable Computer Mobile Cart
Where to Buy
- MOBILE COMPUTER CART with four durable casters provides a portable workstation for optimal efficiency. Perfect for offices, medical stations, warehouses, classrooms, trade shows, and more!
- STURDY STEEL CONSTRUCTION ensures sufficient support for one computer monitor weighing up to 17.6 lbs, keyboard/mouse setup weighing up to 4.4 lbs, and a CPU weighing up to 22 lbs. A safety belt for the CPU is provided for extra security.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE screen mount with -15° to +15° tilt, 360° swivel, and 360° rotation helps create the ideal viewing angle. The screen mount, keyboard tray, and CPU holder can all be adjusted along the center pole for a completely customized setup.
- ERGONOMIC KEYBOARD TRAY is designed for comfort and ease-of-use with rubber-edged padding to ease wrist fatigue during the long work day. The tray’s adjustable settings will accommodate your preferred typing position.
- EASY ASSEMBLY is ensured with all the necessary hardware provided to get your cart assembled in no time, and mounting your screen is fast and easy with a removable VESA plate featuring 75x75mm and 100x100mm mounting holes.
Increase workflow efficiency with mobile computer monitor cart (CART-PC02T) from VIVO! Be able to take your workstation on the go in a moment’s notice with four durable casters for excellent mobility. Constructed of high-grade steel, this cart was designed to support a computer monitor, keyboard/mouse setup, and CPU with a combined total weight capacity of 44 pounds. Offering a variety of features including full articulation for optimal viewing angles, cable management clips for an organized appearance, and an ergonomic keyboard tray for ultimate wrist comfort, this cart was built to perform! A removable VESA plate (75x75mm and 100x100mm) is included for fast and easy monitor installation, and all necessary hardware is provided to get your cart assembled in no time!
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Pole Height: 66”
- Tray Dimensions: 25.5” x 9”
- Base Dimensions: 20” x 19.5”
- CPU Adjustable Width: 5” to 8.5”
- Tray Extension from Pole: 15”
- Suggested Screen Size: 17” to 32”
- Articulation: -15° to +15° tilt, 360° swivel, and 360° rotation
- VESA Compatible: 75x75mm and 100x100mm
- Mount Weight Capacity/Per Monitor: 17.6 lbs
- Keyboard Weight Capacity: 4.4 lbs
- CPU Holder Weight Capacity: 22 lbs
1 Year Warranty
This cart comes with a limited 1-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.