Sit to Stand Single Monitor Wall Mount Workstation
Where to Buy
- SIT-TO-STAND WORKSTATION - Mounts directly to stud and concrete walls providing smooth and quick transitions. Designed to hold one 17” to 32” monitor weighing from 2.2 lbs to 19.8 lbs with VESA 75x75mm and 100x100mm mounting holes.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE - Features -10° to +10° tilt, 20° swivel, and 360° rotation for comfortable viewing angles. Also, experience 20.3” of smooth counterbalance height adjustment with deluxe pneumatic spring technology.
- FOLDABLE KEYBOARD TRAY - Measuring 25.9” x 8.6”, the tray provides ample space for your keyboard/mouse setup and folds upward to save space when not in use.
- INCLUDED CPU MOUNT - Secures the CPU to the wall to save precious desk space and is made from solid steel and strong leather for an excellent mounting solution that is both convenient and secure.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
If your work area doesn’t allow enough space for a standing desk or you want an alternative to a height adjustable desk, the single monitor wall mount (STAND-SIT1WD) from VIVO is the solution for you! Designed with solid steel construction that firmly holds your expensive equipment at comfortable viewing angles, this product provides the flexibility needed to accommodate your optimal workflow. Enjoy fast and smooth transitions from sitting to standing in seconds with deluxe pneumatic spring technology and mount articulation offering -10° to +10° tilt, 20° swivel, and 360° rotation. The foldable tray holds your keyboard and mouse at a comfortable angle encouraging correct posture. The included CPU mount attaches to the wall and saves even more space. Integrated cable management neatly conceals power cords to produce a clean and organized appearance which further enhances your spacious work area. All necessary hardware and instructions are provided for assembly, so you can get your new workstation together in no time!
Durability & Compatibility
- Screen Size: Holds one 17" to 32” monitor
- VESA Standard: 75x75mm and 100x100mm mounting holes
- Monitor Weight Capacity: 2.2 lbs (minimum) to 19.8 lbs (maximum)
- Keyboard Tray Weight Capacity: 2.2 lbs
- CPU Weight Capacity: 22 lbs
- Counterbalance Height Adjustment: 20.3”
- Articulation: -10° to +10° tilt, 20° swivel, and 360° rotation
- Orientation: Portrait or Landscape
- Keyboard Tray: Foldable for Space Efficiency
- Maximum Tray Extension: 37.5”
- Monitor Height Adjustment: 9” Adjustment Slot
- Keyboard Tray Dimensions: 25.9” x 8.6”
- CPU Mount Dimensions: 9.3” x (4.8” to 8.3”) x 6.1”
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.