Single Monitor Desk Stand
Where to Buy
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION - Made of high-grade steel, this monitor mount is able to support up to 22 pounds and keep your expensive equipment safe and secure.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE - Find the most comfortable viewing angles with -15° to +15° tilt and 360° rotation. Also, enjoy smooth height adjustment (10” to 17.3”) along the center pole.
- COMPATIBILITY - This stand is designed for one computer monitor 13” to 32” in size with standard VESA 75x75mm and 100x100mm mounting holes.
- CABLE MANAGEMENT - A detachable clip is provided on the stand to keep power and AV cords neatly out of the way for a clean and organized appearance.
- EASY ASSEMBLY - All necessary hardware and instructions are provided to get your stand assembled and monitor mounted in no time!
Improve your work experience and enjoy comfortable viewing angles with the Deluxe Free-Standing Monitor Mount (STAND-V001D) from VIVO! Constructed of high-grade steel, this stand was built to resist scratches and support a 13” to 32” monitor screen weighing up to 22 pounds. The sleek, black appearance blends well with virtually any environment and workspace layout. Featuring over 7 inches of simple height adjustment for an ergonomic screen position, mount articulation for comfortable viewing angles, and integrated cable management to keep cords clean and organized, this stand will add a whole new dimension to your workstation. Additionally, the anti-slip padding on the bottom of the base prevents unwanted sliding and protects your desk surface from scuffs and scratches. All hardware and instructions are provided to get your stand assembled and screen mounted in no time!
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black
- Pole Height: 19.6”
- Base Dimensions: 15.6” x 7.8”
- Height Adjustment Range: 10” to 17.3”
- Articulation: -15° to +15° tilt and 360° rotation
- Weight Capacity: 22 lbs
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.