Single Monitor Desk Stand
Where to Buy
- ERGONOMIC VIEWING - Elevating your monitor to a comfortable viewing height reduces eye strain and encourages better posture for your neck and back while you work long hours at the office. -- DESIGN PATENT PENDING --
- FULL ARTICULATION - An adjustable bracket offers -15° to +15° tilt, 90° swivel, 360° rotation, and height adjustment along the center pole for optimal viewing angles. The monitor can be placed in portrait or landscape orientation.
- COMPATIBILITY - This single monitor free-standing mount fits most screens 13” to 32” in size and 22 pounds in weight with VESA 75x75mm and 100x100mm mounting holes.
- STURDY GLASS BASE - The solid 10” x 8” glass base with underside padding provides excellent support for your expensive equipment while creating additional desk space on its elegant surface.
- 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY - This sturdy stand comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Elevate your monitor to a comfortable viewing height with single monitor mount (STAND-V001HG) from VIVO! Constructed of high-grade steel, this stand was built to resist scratches and support a 13” to 32” monitor screen weighing up to 22 pounds. The sleek, black appearance blends well with virtually any environment, and the elegant glass base contributes a classy look while providing extra storage space. Featuring full articulation and height adjustment along the center pole for optimal viewing, removable VESA plates for easy mounting, and integrated cable management to keep cords clean and organized, this stand was built for workplace excellence. All of the necessary hardware and instructions are provided for fast and easy installation, so you can get your screen mounted and providing ideal viewing angles in no time!
- Supports one monitor screen 13” to 32”
- VESA Standard: VESA 75x75mm and 100x100mm
- Color: Black
- Pole Height: 17.6”
- Base Dimensions: 10” x 8”
- Articulation: -15° to +15° tilt, 90° swivel, and 360° rotation
- Screen Placement: Portrait or Landscape
- Weight Capacity: 22 lbs
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.