Pneumatic Arm Single Monitor Desk Mount
Where to Buy
- STEEL / ALUMINUM CONSTRUCTED stand with sturdy design allows sufficient support for one monitor screen weighing up to 13.2 pounds, 15 to 27 inches in size, and with a VESA of 75x75mm to 100x100mm. Maximum screen height to the center of the screen is 21.5".
- FULL ARTICULATION includes an adjustable gas spring arm featuring -90° to +85° tilt, 180° swivel, and 360° rotation for complete viewing optimization. Easily place your screen at the desired position, and reduce neck and eye strain during the long work day.
- STURDY C-CLAMP attaches to your desk without requiring any special opening. Designed for surfaces up to 3.5 inches in width, the C-clamp fits anywhere on your desk to create a customized workstation. Padding is included to protect your desk surface from scratches.
- INTEGRATED CABLE MANAGEMENT provides a clean look to the monitor setup, and allows easier height adjustment by keeping cables from pulling, detaching, or tangling during transitions.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel and aluminum design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Enjoy the benefits of a comfortable workstation with single monitor stand (STAND-V001JB) from VIVO! Win back valuable desk space by elevating your monitor to an ideal viewing height with this high-grade steel/aluminum stand built for scratch resistance and security. Designed with user-geared features such as arm articulation, gas spring height adjustment, a sturdy C-clamp, integrated cable management, and more, this mount is customizable to your particular office needs. The versatility of screen placement allows ergonomic viewing that aids in decreased fatigue and relieves muscle strain on the neck, back, and shoulders. The sleek, black appearance adds a classy look to any office while providing ample support for your monitor. All hardware is provided for easy assembly to get your workstation up and running in no time!
- Fits most LCD monitors 15" to 27"
- Supports up to 13.2 lbs
- The stand uses VESA 75 x 75 & 100 x 100 mounting holes
- Articulation: -90° to +85° tilt, 180° swivel, and 360° rotation
- Height adjustable
- Integrated cable management system
- Monitor can be installed either in portrait or landscape shape
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.