White Single Monitor Desk Stand
Where to Buy
- ERGONOMIC COMFORT – Adjustable bracket offers +60° to -20° tilt, +30° to -30° swivel, 360° rotation, and height adjustment along the center pole. Your monitor can be placed in portrait or landscape position
- MATERIAL - Constructed of solid steel material to ensure security of your screen. Comes in modern, attractive, white finish
- SIMPLE ASSEMBLY - Assembly and installation is simple and fast, as all necessary hardware is included. Integrated cable management system helps keep cables clean and organized
- BROAD COMPATIBILITY - Single monitor free-standing mount fitting screens 17” to 27” in size and up to 13.2 lbs in weight with 75x75mm or 100x100mm backside mounting holes
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
VIVO model STAND-V100W illustrates sleek elegance with smooth curvature and a glossy surface finish. The mount is made of high-grade steel and aluminum and comes in a modern white color. This model fits most LCD monitors 17" to 27", and supports up to 13.2 lbs. One feature is the clip on cable management system that helps organize and protect AV and power cords. The mounting face offers +60° to -20° tilt, +30° to -30° swivel, and 360° rotation, allowing the user to set the monitor to the most comfortable viewing position. The mount is supported by a solid steel base measuring 12.5" x 8.0" that offers great stability. This stand is compatible with VESA 75x75mm & 100x100mm mounting holes.
- Modern white glossy finish
- Anti-Skid pads attached to help protect work surface from scratches or scuffs
- 10 Height settings for creative and optimal viewing
- Cable management keeps everything organized
- Simple assembly and installation process with all necessary hardware included
- Supports monitors 17" to 27" in size
- Holds up to 13.2 lbs in weight
- Fits VESA 75x75mm and 100x100mm mounting patterns
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.