Wide Screen Mount for 23” to 55” TVs
Where to Buy
- SOLID STEEL CONSTRUCTION - Provides excellent support and durability for one TV screen (23” to 55”) weighing up to 66 pounds with VESA 75x75mm to 400x400mm mounting holes.
- FULL MOTION - Enjoy ergonomic viewing angles with -15° to +15° tilt and -50° to +50° swivel for optimal screen positioning and glare reduction.
- HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT - Elevate your screen to the desired height with a series of mounting holes located along the center pole for multiple height setting options from 10.1" to 21.5".
- STURDY C-CLAMP - Ensures ultimate stability for your TV setup (maximum desk thickness of 3.25”), and an optional grommet mount is included to accommodate a variety of desk and table layouts.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Improve productivity and create comfortable viewing angles with single TV desk mount (STAND-V155C) from VIVO! Win back valuable workspace by using this heavy-duty monitor mount to elevate the screen off of your desk. Constructed of high-grade steel, this stand has been 3 times strength tested to support a 23” to 55” TV screen weighing up to 66 pounds. The sleek, black appearance blends well with virtually any environment. Offering a variety of features including simple height adjustment for comfortable viewing angles, a sturdy desk clamp for excellent support, and integrated cable management to keep cords clean and organized, this stand was designed to perform!
- Holds one TV screen measuring 23” to 55”
- Supports VESA 75x75mm, 100x100mm, 200x100mm, 200x200mm, 300x300mm, and 400x400mm
- Color: Black
- Material: Steel
- Pole Height: 25”
- Tilt: -15° to +15°
- Swivel: -50° to +50°
- C-clamp: Maximum desk thickness of 3.25”
- Screen Placement: Portrait or landscape orientation
- Comes with: M5 to M8 TV mounting screws
- Weight Capacity: 66 lb
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.