23" Aluminum Monitor Riser
Where to Buy
- ERGONOMIC DESK ORGANIZER - Elevate your computer monitor to a comfortable position and create additional storage space by getting computer displays and supplies out of the clutter.
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION - The sturdy aluminum frame is lightweight, elegant, and durable supporting up to 17.6 lbs in weight which will hold the majority of monitors on the market.
- ANTI-SLIP PADDING - Pads on the bottom of the stand increase traction and stability to keep the monitor and riser from sliding around and making scratches on the table or desk.
- CABLE MANAGEMENT - A cable management clip keeps potentially messy and hazardous wires clean and organized by routing cords conveniently behind the stand.
- SIMPLE ASSEMBLY - This stand requires minimal assembly out of the box so you can get your monitor riser ready to use in no time!
Get your computer screen to a more comfortable viewing position with the new Standard Aluminum Monitor Riser (STAND-V000I) from VIVO! If you’re looking for a simple solution to reducing neck, back, and eye strain during your work day, look no further. This stand’s aluminum construction makes it elegant, lightweight, and durable for elevating your monitor and keeping it safe and secure. The anti-slip padding on the bottom of the riser prevents it from sliding around and scratching your table or desk. If you have any wiring that may become messy or hazardous, you can use the riser’s integrated cable management clip to keep everything organized. Enjoy minimal assembly out of the box, and experience comfortable viewing angles and extra storage space in no time!
- Color: Silver
- Material: Aluminum
- Dimensions: 23.4" x 8" x 4"
- Thickness: 0.16”
- Weight Capacity: 17.6 lbs
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.