20 Frame Beehive Box with Bottom Screen
Where to Buy
- VIVO BEEKEEPING SOLUTIONS - We create affordable solutions designed with creativity and quality to help improve your beekeeping experience. This complete 20 hive frame Langstroth style beehive box kit includes 10 medium frames and 10 deep frames with hexagonal surface foundation sheets.
- HIVE BOX WITH SCREENED BOTTOM - The box is made of pine wood and is recommended to be treated with chemical-free paint or a wood preservative. Comes unstained. The screened bottom board provides adequate airflow to ventilate the hive and prevent the buildup of condensation.
- TELESCOPIC ROOF - Covered in protective sheet metal, the roof shields your hive from the elements and provides easy access to the colony.
- QUEEN EXCLUDER - Fits between the medium and deep frame boxes to make finding the queen easier in a highly populated hive.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE - This box kit comes with all the necessary hardware for sturdy construction and a step-by-step manual for assembly.
BEE-HV01S is a complete 20 frame wood beehive box kit with a screened bottom from VIVO, perfect for helping beginner and advanced beekeepers maintain prosperous colonies. Our hive kit comes with everything you need to build a Langstroth style beehive, including an outer telescoping cover with a metal cover, inner cover, medium frame box, 10 medium frames (6.25” x 19”), deep frame box, 10 deep frames (9.2” x 19”), plastic hive excluder, and a screened bottom board with an entrance reducer. We also include the necessary hardware for hive assembly. This hive uses pine wood, so we recommend treating the outside of the hive with chemical-free paint or a wood preservative to help your box last longer. The included black plastic foundation sheets feature hexagonal surfaces.
- Material: Pine Wood
- Medium frames: 6.25" x 19"
- Deep frames: 9.2" x 19"
Product Dimensions: 19.75” x 16” x 21.3”
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.