Black Adjustable Strap CPU Cart
Where to Buy
- FITS 3.2” to 27.6” WIDE PC’s - Protect your PC by getting it off of the floor with this sturdy, mobile CPU cart! Featuring a highly adjustable design made for nearly any shape of case ranging from 3.2” to 27.6” in width and 1.2” to 25.6” in height.
- STRONG SUPPORT - Move your PC tower anywhere in the office without compromising its safety. Two anti-skid straps made of high-tensile strength webbing at 1780mm hold your CPU firmly in place.
- SMOOTH MOBILITY - Four caster wheels make the mount easy to move on a variety of floor surfaces for versatile placement. Perfect for homes or offices where you work in more than one place.
- EASY INSTALLATION - All necessary hardware is included to get your PC mounted in no time. This versatile product can be used as a floor cart or under desk mount, and instructions are provided for both options.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Protect your computer and give it mobility with Black Adjustable Strap CPU Cart (CART-PC02S) from VIVO! This CPU holder lifts a computer off of the floor and holds it in a sturdy mount featuring 4 durable caster wheels and adjustable anti-skid safety straps. Along with its high-grade steel material, the frame has a powder coated finish and inside padding to protect your PC from scratches. It’s easy to install anywhere and does not require professional assembly. Necessary mounting hardware for floor setup and under-desk mounting is provided.
- Made for nearly any shape of case ranging from 3.2" to 27.6" in width and 1.2" to 25.6" in height.
- Weight Capacity: 22 lbs
- Color: Black
- Material: Powder-Coated Steel, High Tensile-Strength Webbing
- Brackets: 14” x 1.8” (each)
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement. Failure to report a missing item within 60 days of the delivery date will limit our ability to file a claim or locate the package and may result in a denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.