50" Portable Projector Screen 4:3
Where to Buy
- PORTABLE one-piece design provides a light-weight screen that’s both travel-friendly and easy to use. Enhance your on-the-go presentations, or optimize the viewing experience in your conference room, classroom, or home theater!
- SELF STANDING with a foldable foot designed for ease-of-use and stability. Don’t limit yourself to presentation opportunities or movie night locations.
- MATTE WHITE SURFACE that’s wrinkle-free and easy to clean is designed to diffuse projected light uniformly and create a clear quality image.
- COMPATIBILITY is achieved with the ability to work with a variety of projector types, including DLP, LCD, LED, and 3D projectors. Share this screen with coworkers and teachers, or travel to your next presentation with ease-of-mind.
- OPTIMAL VIEWING EXPERIENCE with crisp 120-degree viewing angles, white matte screen fabric, and a black backing surface that eliminates light penetration and creates a high-quality image.
Enhance your work presentations and movie nights with PS-TP-050B from VIVO! This freestanding, lightweight screen easily supports itself with a foldable foot to reduce the hassle of screen setup. Impress your audience by having your presentation ready to go in seconds with this one-piece design that comes with a white matte surface and black backing. This screen is fit for both indoor and outdoor use and creates a stunning viewing experience for the whole group to enjoy!
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Vinyl chloride which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 50” diagonal white matte screen
- 1.1 GAIN
- Crisp 120-degree viewing angles
- 40 x 30 inch aspect ratio
- 4.85 pounds
- Lockable system
- Indoor/ Outdoor
90 Day Warranty - This product comes with a limited 90-day Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.