Position Title: IT Coordinator
Department Name: IT
Effective Date: November 2018/revised January 2021
Position Reports To: CEO & VP of Operations
Description of Position:
The IT Coordinator is responsible for maintenance of the Company’s computer technology systems & software, as well as establishing protocols for computer usage and security. This position sets up systems, software and processes, as well as helped departments with automation & forecasting.Essential Functions/Responsibilities:
Key Accountability #1
In- House Technical Support
- Assist with installation and set-up of hardware/software
- Solve technical and applications problems
- Provide assistance to employees with system problems
- Inventory forecasting and uploading as assigned
Key Accountability #2
Network and Server Administrator
- Monitor system and network performance
- Perform troubleshooting, repairs and data restoration
- Perform maintenance activities and backups
- Maintain licenses and upgrades schedules
Key Accountability #3
Webmaster and Cloud Software Administrator
- All other webpages assigned
Key Accountability #4
Software Support, Research and Consulting
- New software research and implementation
- Google Docs upkeep
- Provide ideas for automation and general process improvement
Demonstration of Vivo Values and Standards of Behavior:
- Confidential discussions such as employee issues, company sales, company challenges, stay confidential.
- Trusted by employees to handle questions in a confidential matter.
- Enthusiastically engage in your work.
- Connect with each person treating them with courtesy, compassion, empathy and respect.
- Commit to the best outcomes and highest quality for the customer and fellow peers.
- Striving daily to improve company, co-workers and self.
- Embrace and promote innovation and transformation. Have the courage to respectfully challenge the status quo.
- Believe in sharing results, learning from mistakes and celebrating successes.
- Collaborate across departments to ensure best practice outcomes.
- Seek to understand and open to different thoughts and perspectives.
Quality of Work
- Leverage skills and abilities to provide the best customer experience.
- Have a relentless focus on exceeding expectations.
- Accountable for individual actions and contributing to team performance.
- Responsible for problem solving regardless of the origin.
- Show up for work on time everyday and produce consistent work .
- Apply company policies and business strategies to all tasks and assignments.
Education - High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar major preferred
Experience - 3-5 years of relevant experience required
License/Certification - n/a
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities -Gmail, Google drive applications required. Must be knowledgeable in hardware, software and networks. Critical thinker and problem solver with great attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
Physical Requirements Talking, Hearing with or without correction, Repetitive motion- computer typing, Walking and Standing are occasionally required
Lifting Requirements Ability to lift and exert up to 50 pounds occasionally
Atmospheric Conditions Typical office with exposure to warehouse conditions
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.