Black Pneumatic Spring Mobile Cart
Where to Buy
- MOBILE CART PODIUM with four lockable casters provides a portable workstation for optimal efficiency. Perfect for offices, warehouses, classrooms, trade shows, and more!
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION with a 30” x 24” steel base ensures sufficient support for your laptop and presentation material weighing up to 33 pounds and enables wobble-free adjustment.
- PNEUMATIC SPRING POWER provides smooth and simple height adjustment from 25.5” to 37.8”, making the cart a perfect sit-down workstation or mobile podium. Note: If you want a sit to stand desk alternative, please make sure the max height works for you.
- SPACE EFFICIENT DESKTOP measuring 27.5” x 21.3” creates adequate room for a laptop and project material. A front accessory slot allows convenient storage for electronic devices, pens, pencils, and more.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED with a sturdy steel design backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Improve workflow efficiency with mobile workstation cart (CART-V05H) from VIVO! Now you can take your presentations on the go in a moment’s notice thanks to the four durable casters which provide excellent mobility. With high-grade steel construction, this cart easily supports equipment and project material weighing up to 33 pounds. Additionally, the sleek design will add a trendy look to nearly any setting. A lockable pneumatic spring arm makes height adjustment quick and requires minimal effort, and the desktop area features a front accessory slot for convenient access to frequently-used supplies and electronic devices. All required hardware and instructions are provided to get your cart assembled in no time!
- Color: Black
- Desktop Dimensions: 27.5” x 21.3”
- Base Dimensions: 30” x 24”
- Height Adjustment Range: 25.5” to 37.8”
- Weight Capacity: 33 lbs
1 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 1-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.