Black Kneeling Chair with Wheels
Where to Buy
- IMPROVES POSTURE - It’s time to conquer back pain with an ergonomic kneeling chair for your standing workstation or regular office desk! Features a 4” thick seat cushion and 3” thick knee pads for excellent support. PLEASE NOTE: You will use different muscles in a kneeling chair than you would in a regular chair, so it’s best to acclimate yourself when first using, or switch positions throughout the day.
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE - This sturdy chair gives you the posture benefits of standing and the relief of sitting all in one! Keeping your back in an upright position, it distributes your weight evenly throughout your buttocks and legs, relieving the pressure on your spine. The steel frame is height adjustable from 21” to 28” to help you find the perfect position.
- SOLID STEEL FRAME - Supporting up to 250 lbs in weight, this kneeling stool is constructed of sturdy steel and mesh cushions for long-lasting support. The modern black color also blends well in most home and office environments.
- SMOOTH MOBILITY - Enjoy the freedom to move around at your desk with four durable caster wheels that work on nearly any floor type. Perfect for your home, office, classroom, or anywhere you need a little extra support. The chair comes with all the necessary hardware and instructions for easy assembly.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - This ergonomic kneeling stool is backed with a 1 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Improve posture and relieve muscle tension with the Black Kneeling Chair with Wheels (CHAIR-K05B) from VIVO! Sitting in a regular chair for long hours at work takes its toll, and combined with poor posture results in a common antagonist...back pain. But that doesn’t have to be the case! Our keeling chairs are designed to take pressure away from your spine and distribute it among your buttocks and legs, relieving tension on your back throughout the day. This sturdy chair gives you the posture benefits of standing and the relief of sitting, creating a whole new element to office work. Since you will use different muscles on this stool than you normally do, it’s best to use the chair in increments, combining it with regular sitting or standing for those who have active workstations. Featuring a height adjustable steel frame, thick fabric cushions, and four durable casters, this kneeling chair will change your work experience for good!
- Color: Black Frame, Black Cushions
- Material: Steel, Mesh Cushion
- Product Dimensions: 18.3” x (25” - 22”) x (21” - 28”)
- Seat Pad Dimensions: 16” x 12”
- Knee Pad Dimensions: 5” x 8.3” (each)
- Distance Between Knee Pads: 7.4”
- Cushion Thickness: 4.3” (seat pad), 3.3” (knee pad)
- Height Adjustment: 21” to 28” (From highest point on seat pad)
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde (gas) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
1 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 1-year Manufacturer warranty, as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement. Failure to report a missing item within 60 days of the delivery date will limit our ability to file a claim or locate the package and may result in a denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.