Commercial Grade French Fry Cutter - 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" Blades
Where to Buy
- CAST IRON fry cutter with steel rod support is durable and rust resistant, providing power and leverage for easily transforming potatoes into delicious french fries through either 1/4”, 3/8”, or 1/2”. stainless steel cutting blades.
- HEAVY-DUTY HANDLE features cast iron construction for a sturdy grip and strong force that makes pushing potatoes through the bottom of the cutting plate nearly effortless.
- POWERFUL SUCTION FEET produce excellent traction to keep the cutter stable during use. Horizontal and vertical mounting options are also available via four bottom screw holes.
- EASY ASSEMBLY is ensured with all of the necessary hardware and instructions provided to get your fry cutter ready to use in no time!
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED with a 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Make your next batch of delicious fries with commercial grade french fry cutter (CUTR-F003) from VIVO! Whether you’re a business or do-it-yourself home cook, this heavy-duty cutter is a great tool for slicing through chunky potatoes and making the perfect french fry. It also works for slicing sweet potatoes, zucchini, carrots, and other vegetables. Featuring a solid cast iron body and handle for rust resistance and durability, four suction cup feet for excellent traction on slippery counter surfaces, and an easy-to-clean design for convenience, this product was built to perform! The feet contain four screw holes for additional mounting options on horizontal or vertical surfaces. Please Note: Horizontal and vertical mounting screws are not included. All of the necessary hardware and instructions are provided in order to get your fry cutter ready to use in no time!
- Body Material: Cast Iron
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel
- Handle Length: 17.5”
- Dimensions (Including suction feet): 13.5” x 10” x 9”
- Cutter Blade Sizes: 1/4”, 1/2”, 3/8”
1 Year Warranty
This sturdy fry cutter comes with a limited 1-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.