- DIE CAST IRON fry cutter with steel rod support is durable and rust resistant, providing power and leverage for easily transforming potatoes into delicious french fries.
- HEAVY-DUTY HANDLE features cast iron construction for a sturdy grip and strong force that makes pushing potatoes through the bottom of the cutting plate nearly effortless.
- POWERFUL SUCTION FEET produce excellent traction to keep the cutter stable during use. Horizontal and vertical mounting options are also available via four bottom screw holes.
- CUTTING BLADES are made of stainless steel and come in 1/4”, 1/2”, and 3/8” blade sizes.
- EASY ASSEMBLY is ensured with all of the necessary hardware and instructions provided to get your fry cutter ready to use in no time!
Make your next batch of delicious fries with commercial grade french fry cutter (CUTR-F003) from VIVO! Whether you’re a business or do-it-yourself home cook, this heavy-duty cutter is a great tool for slicing through chunky potatoes and making the perfect french fry. It also works for slicing sweet potatoes, zucchini, carrots, and other vegetables. Featuring a solid cast iron body and handle for rust resistance and durability, four suction cup feet for excellent traction on slippery counter surfaces, and an easy-to-clean design for convenience, this product was built to perform! The feet contain four screw holes for additional mounting options on horizontal or vertical surfaces. Please Note: Horizontal and vertical mounting screws are not included. All of the necessary hardware and instructions are provided in order to get your fry cutter ready to use in no time!
• Body Material: Cast Iron
• Blade Material: Stainless Steel
• Handle Length: 17.5”
• Dimensions (Including suction feet): 13.5” x 10” x 9”
• Cutter Blade Sizes: 1/4”, 1/2”, 3/8”
Where to Buy: Amazon | eBay | Walmart