Under Desk Cable Management Rack
Where to Buy
- EXTRA WIDE 17” CABLE RACK - If you’re tired of messy wires under your desk, look no further! This iron mesh tray is large enough to hold your many cables, as well as surge protectors, power supply units, and more. NOTE: Please check the weight capacity of your table top to ensure that it can support up to 7.6 lbs (Rack weighs 2.1 lbs and supports up to 5.5 lbs).
- OPEN WIRE DESIGN - Mounted underneath your desk, this open wire mesh holder is both low profile and low maintenance. The open design keeps your cords and devices well ventilated and protected from dust accumulation. It also makes adding or removing cables a breeze.
- EASY MOUNTING - This sturdy tray installs under desks and tables with the provided screws that secure anywhere along the length of the rack. It can also be wall mounted (drywall hardware not included) for a cable management wall unit. Perfect organization solution for the office, home, classroom, and more!
- STURDY 5.5 LBS SUPPORT - The solid metal design provides strong support that won’t bend from the weight of your cables and is made to last! A powder-coated finish prevents peeling and discoloration.
- CLUTTER-FREE SETUP - Give yourself an office space that encourages concentration with all your ethernet wires, power cables, power strips, USB hubs, and more in a safe and hidden location under your desk.
Tame the messy hanging wires in your office space with Under Desk Cable Management Rack (DESK-AC06-1B) from VIVO! Not only are hanging cables unsightly, but they pose a tripping hazard and expose you to unnecessary clutter. It’s time for that to change! By mounting this sturdy cable rack under your desk, you can get your cords off of the floor, strategically routed, and out of sight. The extra wide design accommodates more than cables...there’s also room for power strips, USB hubs, PSU’s, and more! The open wire mesh provides optimal ventilation to keep devices cool and limits dust accumulation. Mounting screws and instructions are provided for fast and easy installation, so you can get your new cable rack mounted and removing clutter in no time!
- Installs to the bottom of any wood or particle board / MDF desk or table. Please check the weight capacity of your table top to ensure that it can support up to 7.6 lbs (Rack weighs 2.1 lbs and supports up to 5.5 lbs)
- Can also be wall mounted (drywall hardware not included)
- Color: Black
- Material: Iron
- Number of Items: 1
- Dimensions: 17” x 6.2” x 4.6”
- Weight Capacity: 5.5 lbs
1 Year Warranty
This cable management organizer comes with a limited 1-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement. Failure to report a missing item within 60 days of the delivery date will limit our ability to file a claim or locate the package and may result in a denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.