Black 36" Desk Riser
Where to Buy
- CREATE INSTANT ACTIVE STANDING - VIVO’s desk riser provides on-demand standing throughout the day for the freedom to get out of your chair and relieve muscle tension, reduce stress, and increase productivity.
- SPACIOUS 36" SURFACE - This standard riser size measures 35.3” x 22”, providing plenty of space for single and dual monitor setups. The 28" x 9" keyboard tray raises in sync with the top surface to create a comfortable workspace.
- STRONG 33 LBS LIFT ASSIST - Go from sitting to standing in one smooth motion with dual pneumatic spring force. Adjust to your proper comfort level by using the innovative simple touch height locking mechanism (Adjustment Range: 6.4” to 16.5”).
- VERY MINIMAL ASSEMBLY - This riser is almost ready to go right out of the box! Place on your existing desk, attach the keyboard tray & feet, and start organizing your workstation.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Our steel riser design is backed with a 3-year Manufacturer Warranty and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
VIVO's height adjustable dual-tiered platform (DESK-V000B) sits on top of your current desk and gives you the benefit of standing or sitting on demand. Switching between sitting and standing throughout a long work day provides several health benefits for the body such as increased blood flow and enhanced posture. Standing throughout the day also keeps the mind alert and productive while you work. The top platform rests 6.4" from your desk’s surface in sitting position and 16.5" when at maximum height. Most of the desk comes assembled out of the box. Simply attach the feet with the included hex tool and your desk is ready to go!
- Desktop Surface: 35.3" x 22"
- Desktop Weight Capacity: 33 lbs
- Keyboard Weight Capacity: 4 lbs
- Adjustable Height Range: 6.4" to 16.5"
3 Year Warranty
This desk riser comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.