White Electric Single Motor Desk Frame
Where to Buy
- COMPATIBILITY - Recommended table top sizes: length of 34.4” to 70.7”, width of 19.7” to 39”, and a thickness of 3/4” and greater (Actual Frame Length: 33.4” to 50.7” (extends up to 53.7” when outer brackets are flipped), Frame Height: 28” to 47.6”).
- STURDY 154 LBS SUPPORT - All steel construction and a sturdy leg support system hold weights up to 154 lbs, so you can rest easy knowing that your workstation is safe and secure. Leveling feet adapt to nearly any floor surface.
- ELECTRIC LIFT SYSTEM - Telescopic height adjustment allows you to go from sitting to standing in seconds with a powerful single motor featuring 1” per second lift speed. Enjoy smooth, quiet height transitions at the press of a button.
- 2 BUTTON CONTROLLER - This simple controller is easy-to-use so you can quickly find your desired height setting. A cable management rack keeps your cords organized and safely out of the way during transitions.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a limited 3-year Manufacturer Warranty and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Create your own standing workstation and be able to sit or stand on demand throughout the long work day with White Electric Single Motor Desk Frame (DESK-V100EW) from VIVO! Adjust your desk’s height in seconds with this sturdy frame featuring a single motor lift system for smooth transitions, a simple 2 button controller, adjustable feet, and solid leg support for desk surfaces weighing up to 154 lbs. The thermal motor is protected against overheating to ensure this desk’s safety and longevity. An integrated cable management system keeps cords clean and organized so they don’t interfere with height transitions. We include all the necessary hardware and instructions for assembly, so you can complete your very own ergonomic workstation with a solid frame that supports your equipment and lets you think on your feet!
- Color: White
- Type: Electric (Single Motor)
- Controller Type: Simple 2 Button Controller
- Height Range: 28” to 47.6”
- Length Range: 33.4” to 50.7” (extends up to 53.7” when outer brackets are flipped)
- Foot Dimensions: 25.5” x 3.3”
- Standby Power Consumption: <0.5W
- Max Speed: 25mm/s
- Noise Level: <50dB
- Weight Capacity: 154 lbs
Recommended Table Top Sizes
- Length: 34.4” to 70.7”
- Width: 19.7” to 39”
- Thickness: 3/4” and greater
3 Year Warranty
This sturdy frame comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.