Black Electric Premium Single Column Desk Leg
Where to Buy
- ERGONOMIC DESK LEG - Raises monitors and additional equipment to a height that drastically reduces strain on your neck, back, and eyes. The sit-stand feature keeps you awake and alert during long work sessions.
- ELECTRIC HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT - Finding the optimal height is quick and effortless with a smooth thermal motor providing a height range of 25.5” to 51.5”. The collision avoidance system and overload protection ensure safety and longevity. A Digital LED controller provides 3 programmable memory presets to save you time and effort finding the ideal desk height.
- SOLID STEEL CONSTRUCTION - This sturdy desk frame and 19.4” x 19.4” base are designed for stability and durability, supporting up to 110 lbs. The elegant black color complements nearly any environment.
- COMPATIBILITY - Designed for tabletop sizes 20” x 20” (minimum) to 36” x 36” (maximum) with a minimum thickness of 3/4”. Perfect option for small office spaces, studio apartments, lecture halls, and more!
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Enhance your ergonomic work experience and win back valuable office space with the new Premium Steel Electric 3-Stage Sit-Stand Desk Leg (DESK-V101EC) from VIVO! This convenient desk frame elevates monitors and other equipment to a comfortable position that reduces strain on your neck, back, and eyes. Electric motor-powered height adjustment makes finding the ideal viewing position a breeze, and its collision and overheating prevention assures safety and longevity. A solid steel construction adds to its stability and allows it to support up to 110 lbs. The 3-stage center column offers a wide range of height adjustment from 25.5” to 51.5”, and the programmable remote provides 3 height presets so you don’t have to find the same height over and over again. An integrated cable management system routes cords for a clean and organized appearance. All necessary hardware and instructions are provided so you can get your new desk frame assembled and ready for a desktop in no time!
- Recommended Table Top Size: 20” x 20” (minimum) to 36” x 36” (maximum)
- Minimum Table Thickness: 3/4”
- Material: Solid Steel
- Control Panel Type: Button Control Panel
- Base Dimensions: 19.4” x 19.4”
- Height Range: 25.5” to 51.5”
- Power Input: 100 to 240V
- Max Speed: 38 mm/s
- Weight Capacity: 110 lbs
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement. Failure to report a missing item within 60 days of the delivery date will limit our ability to file a claim or locate the package and may result in a denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.