White Electric Single Motor Desk Frame
Where to Buy
- SOLID SUPPORT - All steel construction and a sturdy leg support system holds weight up to 180 lbs, so you can rest easy knowing that your workstation is safe and secure. Screw-in leveling feet are provided for additional stability. Leg base measures 27.5" in width.
- TELESCOPIC HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT - A telescopic height adjustment bar allows you to go from sitting to standing in seconds without breaking concentration or productivity. Enjoy over 17 inches of height settings to find your favorite sweet spot. Single motor lift mechanism with 1” per second lift speed creates smooth and quiet height transitions for your workstation, and anti-collision technology prevents the desk from colliding with other office furniture.
- TOUCH CONTROL - Elegant, energy-saving controller touch screen with 4 programmable memory presets saves you from having to find the perfect height over and over again. Sit/Stand time reminder is provided for regular movement throughout the day.
- COMPATIBILITY - Recommended for tabletop sizes with a length of 43” to 82”, a width of 22” to 42”, and a thickness of at least 3/4” (Actual Frame Length: 42.5" to 62”, Actual Frame Height: 28" to 45.6").
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Create your own desk space that lets you stand up during the long workday with an electric height adjustable frame (DESK-V110EW) from VIVO! Periodically standing throughout the day can help relieve tension on the neck, back, and shoulders, as well as increase blood flow and reduce stress. Enjoy being able to stand up in seconds with this sturdy frame featuring a single motor lift system for smooth height transitions, telescopic height adjustment for ideal ergonomic viewing, touch control for customizable settings and convenience, and solid leg support for desk surfaces weighing up to 180 pounds. All hardware is included for minimal assembly. Complete your very own ergonomic workstation with a solid frame that supports your equipment and lets you think on your feet!
- Color: White
- Height Range: 28" to 45.6"
- Length Range: 42.5" to 62"
- Power Input: 110V - 240V
- Max Speed: 1 in/s Lift Speed
- Noise: <60dB
- Weight Capacity: 180 lbs
Recommended Tabletop Dimensions
- Tabletop Length: 43” to 82”
- Tabletop Width: 22” to 42”
- Tabletop Thickness: At Least 3/4"
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.