- UNIVERSAL DESIGN - Compatible with Amazon Fire, Apple TV, and Roku Streaming Media Players. Perfect for modems, routers, and smaller gaming units like the Nintendo Switch
- SPACE SAVER - You are able to hide equipment from eye view, for a cleaner, sophisticated look.
- QUICK RELEASE TIE - Quick-release tie holds your player firmly
- BUILT TO LAST- Long-lasting steel construction for strength and durability
- QUICK AND EASY ASSEMBLY- Little-to-no assembly required. All hardware is included to attach panel to a TV, TV mount, or wall surface
MOUNT-ALL01 from VIVO, universal streaming device holder that can be wall mounted or attached directly to the VESA holes on the back of your TV. The versatile holder is compatible with Amazon Fire, Apple TV, and Roku Streaming Media Players. Also perfect for modems, routers, and smaller gaming units like the Nintendo Switch. You can keep equipment hidden for a cleaner, sophisticated look. Hardware for attachment includes mounting screws, anchors, VESA screws, stretch band, and quick release zip ties.
The wall plate measures 13.5" x 8.875" x 0.375" (13-1/2" x 8-7/8" x 3/8"). The overall thickness is minimum 2.25" and maximum 3.375" (2-1/4" to 3-3/8"), and the holder will fit a device thickness from 1.625" to 2.75" (1-5/8" to 2-3/4").
Where to Buy: Amazon | eBay | Walmart