Corner TV Wall Mount
Where to Buy
- COMPATIBILITY - Supports Screens up to 37" - 63" screens with VESA 200x200mm to 800x400mm mounting capability
- MOTION - Unique separating wall plates designed to fit a variety of angled corner walls and extending arms offer effortless tilt adjustment from -15° to 15° for the best viewing angles, and built-in bubble level adjustment for easy alignment
- MATERIAL - Solid steel frame construction with a weight capacity of 132 lbs (tested three times the stated weight capacity)
- ASSEMBLY - Mounting is a simple process with detachable VESA plates and we provide all the necessary hardware to get your TV properly mounted
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
MOUNT-CR01V from VIVO is an excellent corner wall mounting solution, fitting TV's from 37" all the way up to 63". Constructed entirely of solid steel, the frame has a weight capacity holding up to 132 lbs. The unique separating wall plates are designed to fit a variety of angled corner walls and the extending arms offer great side to side articulation. Features of this mount include swiveling arms for maximum viewing flexibility, -15° to +15° tilt, and built-in bubble level adjustment for proper alignment. Mounting is an easy process with removable VESA plates, especially if there are two people to slide the TV into position. We provide all the necessary hardware to get your equipment properly mounted in no time. VESA bracket is compatible with 800x400mm, 600x400mm, 400x400mm, 400x200mm, 300x300mm, and 200x200mm.
- Material: Steel
- Screen Size Compatibility: 37" to 132"
- VESA Compatibility: 800x400mm, 600x400mm, 400x400mm, 400x200mm, 300x300mm, and 200x200mm
- Weight Capacity: 132 lbs
- Screen Tilt: -15° to +15° tilt
3 Year Warranty
This TV mount comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.