Cubicle Monitor Mount
Where to Buy
- DUAL PURPOSE MONITOR MOUNT - This trendy single monitor mounting bracket (16” in height) is perfect for clearing up desk space in cubicles or providing a low profile desk mount in any office setting. -- DESIGN PATENT PENDING --
- SOLID STEEL CONSTRUCTION - Designed for sturdiness and durability, this mount provides excellent support for one 17” to 32” monitor screen weighing up to 22 pounds with VESA 75x75mm and 100x100mm mounting holes.
- HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT - Place your monitor exactly where you want it for the best viewing experience with 8 set levels of height adjustment. Please note that the size of your monitor and thickness of your desk will affect the height adjustment range.
- MOUNTING OPTIONS - Includes a heavy-duty C-clamp for maximum stability that fits desk surfaces up to 3” in thickness. To get your monitor completely off of your desk, the hanger bracket fits cubicle walls up to 2.4” in thickness.
- EASY INSTALLATION - A removable VESA plate makes monitor installation a fast and easy process, and the quick release lever makes unmounting a breeze. All necessary hardware and instructions are provided for assembly.
Save valuable desk space and create an ergonomic setup with single monitor mount and cubicle wall hanger (MOUNT-CUB2D) from VIVO! Win back much needed workspace with this heavy-duty product that elevates your screen off of the desk surface for a comfortable viewing experience. The solid steel bracket supports one 17” to 32” monitor screen weighing up to 22 pounds. With an adjustable hanger mount, this versatile product fits cubicle walls up to 2.4” in thickness so you can get your screen completely off of the desk. If you would rather clamp this sturdy mount to the edge of your desk, it comes with a C-clamp designed for surfaces up to 3” in thickness. The removable VESA plate featuring 75x75mm and 100x100mm mounting holes makes monitor mounting a fast and easy process, and height adjustment is provided along the center bracket. It’s never too late to enhance your desk layout or transform your cubicle space!
- Material: Steel
- Weight Capacity: 22 lbs
- Screen Size Compatibility: 17" to 32"
- Screen Orientation: Portrait or Landscape
- Bracket Dimensions: 4.5” (L) x 2.8” (W) x 16” (H)
- VESA Compatibility: 75x75mm and 100x100mm
- Mounting Options: 2.8” C-clamp and Hanger Bracket
- Height Adjustment (With Desk Clamp): 6 Set Levels of Screen Height Adjustment
- Height Adjustment (With Hanger): 8 Set Levels of Screen Height Adjustment
- Maximum Cubicle Wall Thickness: 2.4”
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement. Failure to report a missing item within 60 days of the delivery date will limit our ability to file a claim or locate the package and may result in a denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.