- FLOATING ENTERTAINMENT SHELVING that mounts directly below your wall mounted flat screen and gets your connected video and audio devices off the ground.
- STRONG TEMPERED GLASS shelves hold weights up to 17.6 lbs, perfect for holding DVD players, streaming devices, smaller game consoles, audio equipment, and more.
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE SHELVES allow you to customize the floating entertainment center to the height of your equipment.
- INTEGRATED CABLE MANAGEMENT routes messy cables through backside channels keeping them hidden and organized.
- SIMPLE ASSEMBLY and INSTALLATION we provide the hardware and step-by-step instructions to get your floating shelf unit setup.
MOUNT-SF002 features dual height adjustable wall mounting shelves, perfect for home entertainment setups. The 14” x 10” shelves are made of strong tempered glass with a weight capacity of 17.6 lbs. Typically hung beneath TV’s, this floating shelf is designed to hold DVD players, streaming devices, smaller game consoles, audio equipment, and more. The thin profile works very well with ultra-thin flat screen TV’s. Features include shelf height adjustment and integrated channels for organized cable management. This is a simple assembly and installation that includes necessary mounting hardware.
• Attaches directly beneath your wall mounted flat screen and lifts your connected video and audio devices off the floor
• Well-built glass shelves hold weights up to 17.6 lbs
• Shelving units boast height adjustability allowing you to match the height of the floating entertainment center to the height of your equipment
• Cable management system integrated on back side to keep potentially messy cables clean and organized
• Necessary hardware and step-by-step instructions have been included for an easy assembly and installation process
Assembly Manual PDF
Where to Buy: Amazon | eBay | Walmart
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov