Black Dual Shelf Wall Mount Entertainment Center
Where to Buy
- FLOATING WALL MOUNTED SHELVES - This sturdy dual shelving display is the perfect addition to your home entertainment system, keeping your devices off of the ground in style. Shelves measure 42” by 11.7” each for a spacious storage solution.
- STRONG 22 LBS SUPPORT - The shelves are 16mm thick, supporting up to 22 lbs in weight. Great for holding DVD/blu-ray players, satellite/cable boxes, gaming consoles, surround speakers, and more.
- VERSATILE USE - Whether you want to put a small TV on the top shelf with devices underneath, or install the shelves below a wall-mounted TV with more storage for other equipment, this product has you covered.
- CENTRAL CABLE MANAGEMENT - The cable management block neatly hides your cords for a clean and uncluttered display.
- SIMPLE ASSEMBLY & INSTALLATION - Step-by-step instructions and hardware are included so you can get your shelving display put together and
Enhance your visual display with Black Dual Shelf Wall Mount Entertainment Center (MOUNT-SF002B) from VIVO! The spacious 42” x 11.7” shelves are made of sturdy particle board and hold up to 22 lbs in weight. The center mounting block features cable management to keep your cords neatly out of sight for a clean appearance. This versatile product can be mounted below your TV, or serve as the whole entertainment center with a smaller TV placed on the top shelf. Enjoy extra storage space for DVD players, streaming devices, gaming devices, audio equipment, and more!
- Color: Black, Number of Shelves: 2
- Material: Steel, Particle Board
- Mounting Options: Wood Stud Wall, Drywall
- Product Dimensions: 42” x 11.7” x 15.6”, Shelf Dimensions: 42” x 11.7” x 0.6”
- Distance Between Shelves: 6.8”, Weight Capacity (per shelf): 22 lbs
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm and Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.