Wall Brackets for Floating Shelf - 4 Pack
Where to Buy
- FLOATING SHELF BRACKETS (SHELF NOT INCLUDED) - Create your own free-floating effect with brackets that are completely hidden by sitting flush with the wall and securing inside your shelves. Comes in a set of 4.
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION - These galvanized steel wall brackets will securely hold your shelves and everything on them for a stunning visual display. Brackets support up to 10 lbs each.
- MOUNTING OPTIONS - Whether you want to mount these brackets in wood studs, brick walls, concrete walls, or drywall, we’ve got you covered. When drilling holes in your shelves, we recommend that you use a 0.5” drill bit and make the holes 5.25” deep.
- EASY INSTALLATION - Assembly is a fast and simple process, and we provide step-by-step instructions and hardware for installing your brackets.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - These brackets are backed with a limited 3-year Manufacturer Warranty and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Create a free-floating effect with your shelves by using the sturdy Wall Brackets for Floating Shelves (MOUNT-SF05H) from VIVO! Shelving can be tricky to mount, and if there isn’t a lot of space on the wall, it’s nice to have the option of keeping the brackets completely hidden and out of the way. You can mount these brackets in wood studs, concrete walls, brick walls, and drywall. They will hold your items safe and secure (up to 10 lbs per bracket) without stealing any attention from your beautiful shelving display. Assembly is a quick and easy process, and step-by-step instructions are provided for installation.
- Mounting Options: Wood Stud, Brick/Concrete Wall, or Drywall
- Weight Capacity: 10 lbs (per bracket)
- Color: Silver
- Material: Galvanized Steel
- Bracket Dimensions: 5” x 1.5” x 1”
- Bracket Thickness: 0.5”
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.