Wall Brackets for Folding Workbench
Where to Buy
- VIVO FOLDING WALL BRACKETS - This dependable pair of 15.4” x 6.5” x 0.7” wall brackets fit a wide variety of tabletops and shelves (at least 5/8” in thickness) to create a pull-out table or folding workbench. Stud mounting is recommended.
- STURDY 90 LBS SUPPORT - Designed with sturdy steel, these brackets will keep your shelf and everything on it safe and secure. It boasts a powder coated finish to prevent rust or erosion, and supports up to 90 lbs of weight.
- AUTOMATIC LOCKS - The brackets feature automatic locks that clip into place when the flap is in the open position. Quick release levers make unlocking fast and simple when you want to fold the brackets against the wall.
- EASY ASSEMBLY - Very little assembly is required right out of the box, and all necessary hardware and instructions are provided for securing the brackets to the wall and mounting your shelf.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel frame is backed with a limited 3-year Manufacturer Warranty and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Choose just about any shelf you’d like and win back valuable space with the Wall Brackets for Folding Workbench (MOUNT-SF1BB) from VIVO! It’s easy for work environments to become cluttered with supplies, so these brackets were designed to hold a workbench with items weighing up to 90 lbs. The brackets are adjustable and lock into place when the workbench is out and fold in when you want to store your shelf against the wall for ultimate space efficiency. Sturdy steel brackets ensure this product will last and keep your supplies safe and secure. All necessary hardware and instructions are provided for simple assembly and installation.
- Mounting Recommendation: Stud Mounted
- Minimum Recommended Shelf Thickness: 5/8”
- Recommended Bracket Spacing: 15.8” to 31.5”
- Weight Capacity: 90 lbs
- Color: Black
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Powder Coated
- Bracket Dimensions: 15.4” x 6.5” x 0.7”
3 Year Warranty
This desktop comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.