Universal Soundbar Speaker TV Mount
Where to Buy
- VIVO SOUNDBAR MOUNTING - We create affordable solutions designed with creativity and quality to transform your sound setup. This sleek bracket secures your soundbar above or below a wall mounted TV for enhanced audio and visual display.
- ATTACHES TO VESA - The brackets secure to the VESA holes located on the back of your TV (up to 55”) for a simple mounting process.
- MULTIPLE BRACKET CONFIGURATIONS - Adjustable brackets with extensions allow this mount to fit most soundbar sizes on the market. Depth adjustment is also provided to align the soundbar flush against the TV for a clean display.
- WEIGHT CAPACITY - These sturdy brackets are able to support up to 22 lbs and designed entirely of sturdy steel to keep your soundbar securely mounted.
- SIMPLE ASSEMBLY PROCESS - All the necessary hardware and instructions are included to get your soundbar up and providing enhanced audio in no time!
Enhance your home theater or office by mounting a soundbar directly above or below your TV with MOUNT-SPSB3 from VIVO! This universal soundbar mount is designed to easily attach a soundbar to your wall-mounted or freestanding flat screen TV. The adjustable brackets are able to fit most sizes of soundbars on the market. The sturdy steel design has a weight capacity of 22 lbs and works with most screens up to 55” by attaching to the top two VESA holes located on the back of the TV. Assembly is a simple process, and we provide the necessary hardware to get your soundbar properly mounted.
- Soundbar Size: Universal Fit
- Maximum TV Size: 55”
- Weight Capacity: 22 lbs
- Color: Black
- Material: Steel
- Bracket Dimensions (Minimum): 28.8” x 2.1” x 21.6”
- Bracket Dimensions (Maximum): 41.2” x 3.2” x 21.6”
- Speaker Hole Dimension: M4, M5, M6
- Extension Bracket Length: 7.2”
- Depth Adjustment: 1.7”
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.