White Projector Ceiling Mount
Where to Buy
- UNIVERSAL PROJECTOR MOUNT fits the majority of projectors on the market. Distance between mounting holes on back of projector must be 15.5” or less
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION made entirely of high grade steel, supporting projectors up to 66 pounds. Features an easy grip knob to firmly secure image in position
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE with an integrated ball joint system allowing 20-degree tilt, 20-degree swivel, and 360-degree rotation. Angled adjustment allows mounting to flat and pitched surfaces
- TELESCOPING HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT mounting system extends your projector from 32” to 47” from the ceiling surface and features internal cable management
- EASY INSTALLATION with quick release hooks that attach and detach by tightening and loosening mounting bolts
MOUNT-VP05W is a brand new, heavy duty, all steel, universal ceiling projector mount. Ideal for any home or office, this high grade steel mount comes in a smooth white finish. The arm extends from 32" to 47" from flat ceilings and comes with internal cable management to keep cords hidden and organized. Features include integrated ball joints and an easy grip knob for instant angle adjustments such as 20 degree tilt, 20 degree swivel, and full 360 degree rotation to maximize projection angles. The quick release connectors help create easy horizontal alignment. The entire mount is tested to hold weights up to 55 pounds and designed with adjustable arms to fit most projector brands with mounting ranges from 7" to 15.5". All mounting hardware is included. The mounting arms have a maximum reach of 15.5". Be sure to find the mounting holes on top of your projector and measure the distance between each one. If all diagonals measure 15.5" or less then this mount will fit your projector.
- Mounting Range: 7" to 19.5"
- Extends 32" to 47" from ceiling
- Adjustments: 20-degree tilt, 20-degree swivel, and full 360-degree rotation
- Capacity: 66 pounds
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.