Counterbalance TV Wall Mount for 40” to 63” Screens
Where to Buy
- COUNTERBALANCE GAS SPRING WALL MOUNT – Articulating arms feature deluxe gas springs that create fluid motion for tool-less up and down positioning (25" height adjustable range).
- COMPATIBILITY - Fits flat screens from 40" to 63" in size, 16 lbs to 70.5 lbs in weight, and with back side mounting holes between 100x100mm and 400x600mm. NOTE: This mount must be directly centered between two studs with minimum spacing of 12.25" and maximum spacing of 16.5".
- RIGHT VIEWING ANGLES - 18-degree swivel, 15-degree tilt, and 5-degree rotation help level your TV and create the perfect viewing angles. Please note that for the tilt to be functional, the mount must be fully extended and not pushed up to the wall. The mount rests 20" from the wall when fully extended.
- EASY SETUP - Simple TV mounting process with a detachable VESA bracket. All necessary hardware is provided to get your screen up and mounted in no time. At least 42" of vertical space between the mantel and ceiling is recommended. NOTE: This mount will only clear a maximum mantel depth of 14".
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns
MOUNT-VW63G is an articulating counterbalance TV wall mount from VIVO featuring gas spring technology and fluid movement for easy screen positioning. The height of the screen can be adjusted up or down within a 25" range. This sturdy deluxe mount is 4 times strength tested with a weight capacity of 70.5 pounds (minimum weight of screen must be over 16 pounds!) and holds TV sizes 40" to 63". Features include 18-degree swivel, 15-degree tilt, and 5-degree rotation to help level your TV and create the perfect viewing angles. Internal cable management system conceals power and video cords. This is compatible with most TVs on the market with VESA ranges between 100x100mm and 400x600mm. Comes with common mounting hardware.
- Works with flat screens 40" to 63" in size
- Holds weights between 16 pounds and 70.5 pounds
- Fits mounting holes between 100x100mm and 400x600mm
- At least 42" of vertical space between the mantel and ceiling is recommended
- Articulating arms feature deluxe gas springs creating fluid motion for easy screen positioning (TV must weigh at least 16 pounds)
- 25” range of height adjustment for optimal viewing angles
- 18-degree, 15-degree tilt, and 5-degree rotation help provide optimal viewing angles
- Strength tested four times to guarantee the security of your TV
- Simple TV mounting setup with a detachable VESA bracket. All necessary hardware is provided.
3 Year Warranty - This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.