- 3/4" by 100ft Roll of Pex Tubing (red)
- Potable Water (Non-Barrier)
- ASTM F876, ASTM F877, CSA B137.5, and ANSI/NSF 61-G
- Tubing Marked Every 5ft
- 25 Year Factory Warranty
3/4" PEX Tubing (non-barrier) for residential and light commercial hot and cold water plumbing applications. Tubing is marked every 5ft with length, ASTM standards, approvals, certifications, pressure ratings and other technical information.
Standards, Certifications & Approvals:
- Plumbing applications for hot and cold water (typically use blue for cold and red for hot)
- Open loop hot water applications
- ASTM F876: Standard Specification for Crosslinked Polyethylene (PEX) Tubing
- ASTM F877: Standard Specification for Crosslinked Polyethylene (PEX) Plastic Hot- and Cold-Water Distribution Systems
- CSA B137.5: Cross Linked Polyethylene (PEX) Tubing Systems for Pressure Applications
- ANSI/NSF 61-G, NSF-pw (certified for Portable Water Applications)
- PEX type: PEX-b
- PEX tubing size: 3/4"
- OD: 0.875"
- ID: 0.677"
- Pressure ratings: 100psi @ 180F, 160psi @ 73F
- Minimum bending radius: 5" (industry standard for 3/4" PEX)
- SDR-9 dimensional standards; Pex 5006
- Crimp Connection System (Crimp Tool + Crimp Rings + Crimp Fittings);
- Cinch (Clamp) Connection System (Cinch Tool + St. Steel Clamps + Crimp Fittings)
- Press System (by Viega)
- Sharkbite Fittings
- Compression PEX Fittings
- And others
Where to Buy: Amazon | eBay | Walmart