6 Loop 1/2" Pex Manifold Radiant Floor Heating Kit
Where to Buy
- 6 Loop Manifold, commonly used for radiant floor heat systems
- 1/2" Compression Connectors. If using 5/8" tubing, we sell adapter PEX-M12-58A separately
- Automatic Air Vent/Eliminators
- Heavy Duty Mounting Bracket
- *Note: Not compatible with SharkBite brand pex fittings
PEX-M12-6 is a complete stainless steel manifold set/kit for 6 * 1/2" pex loops.
Includes everything in the pictures provided
- (1) Stainless steel supply manifold with 6 pex outlets and 6 installed adjustable flow meters/indicators (adjust the flow rate on each individual loop and monitor GPM).
- (1) Stainless steel return manifold with 6 pex outlets and 6 installed adjustable flow valves (adjust the flow rate on each individual loop).
- (2) Isolation ball valves with 1" NPT connections and temperature gauges (monitor supply and return temperatures).
- (2) Automatic air vent/eliminators (automatically purge air out of the radiant heat system, also allows for pressure testing).
- 2) 3/4" Drain valves with cap and adapters (for convenient filling or draining of the system)
- (2) Heavy-duty mounting brackets preinstalled (allows for easy mounting and installation).
- (12) 1/2" Pex manifold adapters (converts 3/4" to 1/2"). If using 5/8" tubing, we sell adapter PEX-M12-58A separately.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel (Metallic) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
3 Year Warranty - This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement. Failure to report a missing item within 60 days of the delivery date will limit our ability to file a claim or locate the package and may result in a denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.