Carrying Bag for Portable Tripod Projector Screens 4:3
Where to Buy
- PROTECTION - Extend the product life of your projector screen with this durable carrying bag that keeps your expensive equipment safe during transport. The nylon material provides an excellent barrier from moisture, bugs, dirt, and more.
- PORTABILITY - It’s never been easier to take your screen to work presentations, outdoor movie nights, etc. Use the durable shoulder strap or hand-carry straps to conveniently haul your projector screen to its next destination.
- COMPATIBILITY - This 85” x 7.5” carrying bag can be used with 100” (best fit), 84”, and 72” projector screens with a 4:3 aspect ratio. Note: It will not fit a 100" screen with a 16:9 aspect ratio.
- PROFESSIONAL APPEARANCE - Sporting all of your equipment in a sleek, black carrying case gives a classy and professional appearance that won’t go unnoticed.
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED - This bag comes ready to use right out of the box, so you can get your projector screen protected and easily transported in no time!
Give your projector screen ultimate protection with carrying bag (PS-BAG-100) from VIVO! Shielding your screen from the elements, this bag will keep your expensive equipment from scratches and dents while you travel, keeping it in pristine condition for years to come! Designed for screen sizes up to 100 inches (diagonal), the sleek black color provides a low-profile and classy appearance that makes the case unobtrusive in open spaces and professional-looking for sophisticated events and presentations. Enjoy easy portability with a durable shoulder strap and hand-carry straps for ultimate support. Assembly is hassle-free with this case that comes ready to use right out of the box!
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde (gas) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
90 Day Warranty
This product comes with a limited 90-day Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
- Fits up to 4:3 100” diagonal (80” x 60”) projector screens. For an example, please refer to VIVO’s tripod screen (PS-T-100).
- Material: Nylon
- Dimensions: 85” x 7.5”
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.