Anti-theft Kiosk for Apple iPad Pro
Where to Buy
- ANTI-THEFT KIOSK for 1st and 2nd Generation Apple iPad Pro 12.9” VERSION ONLY!! Display iPad securely in public display areas with tamper proof key and lock system
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION made of high-grade steel & aluminum and supported with a heavy-duty 15”x12” base for sturdy balance in high traffic areas. Product weighs 21.3 lbs
- ANGLED TILT & ROTATION for instant portrait or landscape positioning. Bolts can be tightened or loosened with the provided hex tool for tilt fluidity. Cable management runs down the side of the pole for hiding charging cables and more
- SAFETY CASE FEATURES include protective inside padding, backside ventilation to avoid overheating, and accessible or inaccessible home button options
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns
VIVO’s anti-theft iPad Pro kiosk stand is ideal for securely displaying in public with a tamper-proof box and lock & key system. The rugged stand is constructed of high-grade steel and Aluminum with a heavy 15”x12” base for sturdy balance in high-traffic areas. The iPad safety case features protective inside padding, back side ventilation to avoid overheating, accessible or inaccessible home button options, and angled tilt and 90° rotation for instant portrait or landscape positioning. Charging cables can be kept organized along the sides of the vertical pole. The finish of the stand comes in an elegant glossy white, attractive in any setting. This stand works with iPad Pro 12.9” model only!
- Compatible With: Apple iPad Pro 12.9”
- Material: Steel and Aluminum
- Base Dimensions: 15" x 12"
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement. Failure to report a missing item within 60 days of the delivery date will limit our ability to file a claim or locate the package and may result in a denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.