Sit to Stand Single Monitor Desk Mount Workstation
Where to Buy
- SIT TO STAND - This height-adjustable workstation mounts to your current desk and gives you the freedom to sit or stand throughout the work day. Designed to hold a single monitor 17” to 32” weighing up to 17.6 lbs with 75x75mm and 100x100mm mounting holes.
- DUAL TRAY SYSTEM - A spacious and padded 26.8” x 11.4” keyboard tray provides comfortable typing angles and is foldable for space efficiency. The 26.8" x 7.8" platform above the keyboard tray provides extra room for items like notebooks, pens, and coffee drinks.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE - Enjoy optimal viewing angles with -5° to +15° tilt, 180° swivel, and 360° rotation for a fully customizable setup that encourages good posture and productivity. Easily adjust the height of your monitor and keyboard with a spring assisted manual lift.
- STURDY C-CLAMP - A heavy-duty desk clamp and optional grommet mount create excellent stability for your workstation and fit a variety of unique desk systems measuring up to 3.5” in thickness.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
If your work area doesn’t allow enough space for a standing desk, or you simply want an affordable alternative to a height adjustable desk, STAND-SIT1D from VIVO is the solution for you! Designed with solid steel construction that firmly holds your expensive equipment at comfortable viewing angles, this product provides the flexibility needed to accommodate your optimal workflow. Enjoy fast and smooth transitions from sitting to standing in seconds with pneumatic spring assisted manual lift power. Alleviate eye strain and muscle soreness with comfortable viewing angles featuring -5° to +15° tilt, 180° swivel, and 360° rotation. A padded keyboard tray provides ultimate wrist comfort while you type at an ergonomic position that alleviates wrist strain. An upper storage tray positioned between the mount and keyboard tray can hold smaller items like notebooks, writing utensils, coffee drinks, and more. Integrated cable management neatly conceals power cords to produce a clean and organized appearance.
- Supports 1 Monitor: Screen Size 17” to 32”
- Standard VESA Mount: 75x75mm and 100x100mm mounting holes
- Mounting Options: Heavy duty C-clamp (3.5” max desk thickness) and optional grommet mount
- Monitor Weight Capacity: 17.6 lbs
- Keyboard Tray Weight Capacity: 4.4 lbs
- Tilt: -5° to +15°
- Swivel: 180°
- Rotation: 360°
- Height Adjustment: Spring Assisted Manual Lift
- Screen Orientation: Portrait or Landscape
- Top Pole Height: 25”
- Bottom Pole Height: 18”
- Entire Stand Height: 45.7”
- Height Adjustment Range: -4” to 15.4”
- Maximum Extension (from pole to keyboard tray): 41.7”
- Top Tray Size: 26.8" x 7.8"
- Keyboard Tray Size: 26.8” x 1
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.