Sit to Stand Dual Monitor Desk Mount Workstation with USB
Where to Buy
- VIVO WORKSTATION SOLUTIONS - We create affordable ergonomic solutions designed with creativity and quality to help transform your unique workspace! STAND-SIT2DD is a height adjustable desk mount that holds two 17” to 27” monitors weighing up to 13.2 lbs each with 75x75mm and 100x100mm mounting holes.
- SPACE EFFICIENT - The 26” x 13.8” keyboard tray provides comfortable typing angles and is foldable for space efficiency. The 10” x 6.3” storage tray provides convenient access to small accessories, and the complete standing workstation is ideal for areas with limited space at home or the office.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE - Enjoy optimal viewing angles with -10° to +10° tilt, 20° swivel, and 360° rotation for a fully customizable setup that encourages good posture and productivity. The pneumatic spring arm provides a height range of -0.39" to 24” with additional monitor height adjustment on the center pole.
- STURDY C-CLAMP - A heavy-duty desk clamp and optional grommet mount create excellent stability for your workstation and fit a variety of unique desk systems measuring up to 3.2” in thickness. Note: Due to this product’s heavy weight, it should be used with a sturdy desk that does not include glass or particle board surfaces.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Premium aluminum design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
If your work area doesn’t allow enough space for a standing desk, or you simply want an affordable alternative to a height adjustable desk, VIVO’s Dual Sit-Stand Desk Mount Workstation (STAND-SIT2DD) is the solution for you! Designed with steel and aluminum construction that firmly holds your monitors and keyboard at comfortable viewing and typing angles, this product provides the flexibility needed to accommodate your optimal workflow. Enjoy fast and smooth transitions from sitting to standing in seconds with pneumatic spring power. Two 3.0 USB ports are featured on the lower pole for fast data transmission and device charging, and integrated cable management internally routes power cords to produce a clean and organized appearance. All necessary hardware and instructions are provided for assembly, so you can get your new workstation put together in no time!
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, Bisphenol A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm, and Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Durability & Compatibility
- Screen Sizes: Supports two 17” to 27” monitors
- Standard VESA Mounts: 75x75mm and 100x100mm
- Mounting Options: Heavy-duty C-clamp and Optional Grommet Mount
- Recommended Desk Thickness: 0.4” (minimum) to 3.2” (maximum)
- Weight Capacity (Per Monitor): 2.2 lbs (minimum) to 13.2 lbs (maximum)
- Keyboard Tray Weight Capacity: 2.2 lbs
- Counterbalance Height Adjustment Range: -0.39" to 24”
- Monitor Height Adjustment: 9” Adjustment Slot
- Articulation: -10° to +10° tilt, 20° swivel, and 360° rotation
- Screen Orientation: Portrait or Landscape
- Keyboard Tray: Folds 95° upward for Space Efficiency
- Entire Stand Height: 41.8”
- Horizontal Arm Length: 28.4”
- Maximum Extension (from pole to keyboard tray): 37.5”
- Keyboard Tray Dimensions: 26” x 13.8”
- Accessory Tray Dimensions: 10” x 6.3”
- Base Dimensions: 9” x 4.8”
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement. Failure to report a missing item within 60 days of the delivery date will limit our ability to file a claim or locate the package and may result in a denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.