White 39" Speaker Floor Stands (Pair) Designed for SONOS PLAY 1 and PLAY 3
Where to Buy
- PREMIUM FLOOR STANDS (two stands included) designed to securely mount SONOS PLAY 1 and PLAY 3 audio speakers.
- SLEEK APPEARANCE and perfect elevation for your SONOS speakers enhances audio sound and allows you to get the most out of your favorite music.
- SOLID STEEL BASE ensures safety and stability. Comes with bottom side rubber padding to protect your floor surface from scuffs and scratches.
- INTERCHANGEABLE BRACKETS enable speaker mounting in vertical or horizontal positions, and an integrated cable management system runs through the center pole to cords clean and organized.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
VIVO premium speaker floor stand (two stands) for SONOS PLAY 1 and PLAY 3 audio speakers. Designed to elevate your speakers and enhance audio sound, STAND-SP03W's sleek appearance is perfect for any home theater space. A heavy-duty steel base with bottom protective padding supports each stand to ensure safety and stability. The center pole features internal cable management to keep power and audio cords clean and organized. We include three interchangeable mounting brackets that allow you to mount your SONOS speakers in vertical or horizontal position. Total height from the floor to the top shelf measures 39”. The base measures 15.75” x 11.75”. These stands come with necessary hardware for assembly and mounting.
- Able to mount SONOS PLAY 1 audio speakers
- Able to mount SONOS PLAY 3 audio speakers
- Two stands included
- Solid steel base ensures stability and sleek appearance keeps low profile
- Comes with bottom side rubber padding to protect your floor surface
- Integrated cable management to keep potentially messy cords clean and organized
- Three interchangeable brackets for vertical or horizontal mounting included
3 Year Warranty - This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.