48" Speaker Stand for SONOS PLAY 1 and PLAY 3
Where to Buy
- PREMIUM FLOOR STAND designed to securely mount the SONOS PLAY 1 and PLAY 3 audio speaker. Comes in a sleek black finish that complements the elegance of the SONOS display.
- VERTICAL HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT from 26” to 48” provides a completely customizable elevation level for your speaker that accommodates your preferred setup and enhances the audio sound of your favorite music.
- SOLID STEEL BASE ensures safety and stability for your expensive equipment. It features plastic feet that level the SONOS speaker and optional carpet spikes for ultimate traction. Note: The spikes are not meant for hard floors.
- INTEGRATED CABLE MANAGEMENT runs through the center pole and keeps the power and audio cords clean and organized for a classy appearance.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Enhance the sound of your favorite music and enjoy a classy display using premium speaker floor stand (STAND-SP04H) from VIVO! Designed for the SONOS PLAY 1 and PLAY 3 audio speaker, this stand features height adjustable settings that allow a completely customizable setup. Featuring solid steel construction for security and durability, a sleek appearance for an elegant look, integrated cable management for a clean display, and a sturdy base for excellent support, this product was built to last! All necessary hardware is provided to get your stand assembled and speaker mounted in no time!
- Designed for the SONOS PLAY 1 and PLAY 3 audio speakers
- Quantity: One stand included
- Color: Black
- Construction: Steel
- Pole Height: 26” to 48”
- Base Dimensions: 11” x 8.5”
- Weight Capacity: 6.6 lbs
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.