Black Mobile Cart for 37" to 70" TVs
Where to Buy
- COMPATIBLE with most 37" to 70" LCD LED Flat Screens with a max weight of 110 pounds and VESA pattern of 200x200mm, 300x300mm, 400x200mm, 400x400mm, or 600x400mm
- ADJUSTABLE TROLLEY CART with screen tilt for better viewing angels and three points of height adjustment
- DUAL MIDDLE SHELVING sturdy with a 30 pound capacity. Holds laptops, DVD players, streaming devices, and other equipment. Adjustable between 15" to 25" from the floor
- LOCKING CASTERS on front side wheels to make the cart stationary or mobile when desired
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns
TV cart from VIVO! Great for conference rooms, schools, and hospitals. Fits any TV that uses VESA 600x400 (or smaller) mounting brackets up to 70". The stand has a max center screen height of 57". The wheel base is 26" x 34.5". Included are 2" casters (2 locking) for easy mobility. There are two bottom shelves that measure 11.5" x 19" for DVD/Blu-ray players, steaming devices, AV equipment, and more. Both are height adjustable between 15" and 25" from the floor. Max load capacity is 100 lbs. The stand is black in color and made from high grade steel. The mounting bracket can be set at 3 different heights 50.5", 54" and 57" (from floor to center of TV).
- Fits Screens 37" to 70" with a max capacity of 110 lbs
- Locking Wheel Casters
- Vesa Standard: VESA hole pattern: 200x200mm, 300x300mm, 400x200mm, 400x400mm, and 600x400mm
- TV Cart comes in Black
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.