Swivel Tabletop Stand for 32" to 55" TVs
Where to Buy
- VIVO TV STANDS - We create affordable ergonomic solutions designed with creativity and quality to help transform your visual display! STAND-TV55S is a freestanding tabletop TV mount that elevates your screen to a comfortable height.
- COMPATIBILITY - Fits screens from 32" to 55" in size with mounting holes from 50x50mm to 400x400mm.
- ADJUSTABLE - Features 6 points of vertical height adjustment for better viewing (3 points on pole and 2 points on VESA brackets) and +45° to -45° of swivel for just the right angle.
- EASY SETUP - Simple TV attachment process with removable VESA brackets. Solid steel design holds weights up to 90 lbs and includes anti-tipping cables that attach to a wall or table.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - This TV stand is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Find the perfect addition to your entertainment center with the Freestanding Swivel Tabletop TV Stand (STAND-TV55S) from VIVO! Made to securely hold 32” to 55” TV’s with a durable design, this stand can support your flat panel TV on desktops, tabletops, dressers, and more with its sleek tempered glass base design! Featuring swivel and locking height adjustment for ideal screen positioning and integrated cable management to keep things organized, this stand was built to perform. Removable VESA brackets allow for easy installation, and all the necessary hardware and instructions are provided to get your TV mounted and playing your favorite show in no time!
- Screen Sizes: Fits 32” to 55” TV’s
- Screen Type: Flat Screens
- VESA Pattern: 50x50mm to 400x400mm
- Weight Capacity: 90 lbs
- Color: Black
- Material: Steel, Tempered Glass
- Pole Height: 17.8”
- Glass Base Dimensions: 16.7” x 10.2”
- Height Adjustment Range (Center of Screen): 12.4” to 18.9”
- Swivel: +45° to -45°
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.