17” Corner Monitor Riser
Where to Buy
- CORNER 17” MONITOR RISER - Elevate your screen to an ergonomic viewing height and reduce desk clutter with vertical storage. Perfect for corner spaces and L- shaped desks, or can be placed in the center of any desk for a trendy display.
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE - Find the right screen position with adjustable feet featuring two height settings (3.6” and 5.5”). The steel legs provide excellent support for a computer monitor, laptop, small TV, and more. Total weight capacity is 33 pounds.
- WOODEN DESKTOP SURFACE - Provides a smooth, casual appearance that complements any decor style. The triangular platform measures 17” x 11”.
- ANTI-SLIP PADDING - Provides solid footing and protects your tabletop surface from scuffs and scratches. This keeps your work area looking nice and well-maintained.
- EASY ASSEMBLY - This product is ready to use in a matter of minutes. Simply attach the legs and enjoy an ergonomic monitor setup!
Raise your display to a comfortable viewing height with 17” Corner Monitor Riser (STAND-V000DC) from VIVO! Elevating your monitor to a proper ergonomic position creates better posture which can help reduce neck and back strain caused by sitting at a desk for long hours. The triangular shape is perfect for both corner spaces and L-shaped desks along with regular desks. This sturdy riser makes the ideal flat surface for an LCD monitor, laptop, small TV, audio equipment, streaming devices, and more. Create vertical storage space on your desk with the option of placing items on top or underneath the platform. The wood surface supports up to 33 lbs in weight and features two height settings (3.6” and 5.5”). Once received, this tabletop riser is easily assembled and ready to use in no time!
- Color: Black
- Material: Wood, Steel, Plastic
- Product Dimensions: 17” x 11” x (3.6” / 5.5”)
- Weight Capacity: 33 lbs
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm and Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov