Silver MacBook Laptop Stand
Where to Buy
- SPACE EFFICIENCY - This stand’s ability to be used both as a vertical or horizontal laptop holder clears valuable workspace for important projects, office supplies, and your favorite coffee drinks.
- COMPATIBILITY - This laptop riser can be used with the MacBook Air 11” and 13”, MacBook Pro/ Late 2016 13” and 15”, and MacBook 12”.
- ERGONOMIC VIEWING - Raising your MacBook off of the desk and placing it in optimal viewing and typing angles helps to decrease eye strain and tension on the neck, back, and shoulders. Comfortable working posture also aids in increased productivity.
- LIGHTWEIGHT METAL CONSTRUCTION - An innovative open frame easily supports your laptop and provides excellent cooling efficiency with unhindered airflow. This stand possesses a quality look and feel that will incorporate well into any home or work environment.
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED - No need to worry about frustrating and complicated installation with STAND-V000V. This product is ready to use in seconds right out of the box!
Bring the benefits of ergonomic viewing to your workplace with STAND-V000V from VIVO! This tabletop laptop stand raises your MacBook off of the desk to provide a viewing angle that’s ideal for you. Protect yourself from sore wrists caused by uncomfortable typing angles and neck strain associated with looking down at your screen. This product’s features include a lightweight metal construction, open frame ventilation, and non-skid padding. Win back your desk space while increasing productivity with STAND-V000V. No assembly is required, making this product ready to use right out of the box!
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
- Material: Aluminum Alloy, Silica Gel
- Product Dimensions: 9" (H) x 8" (L) x 3" (W)
- Non-skid padding
- Supports Laptop Sizes: 11” and 13” (MacBook Air), 13” and 15” (MacBook Pro (Late 2016), and 12” (MacBook)
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.