Pneumatic Arm Single Monitor Desk Mount
Where to Buy
- COMPATIBILITY - Fits most screens 13" to 27” in size and 13.2 lbs in weight with VESA 75x75mm or 100x100mm mounting holes. Mount to your desk with heavy duty C-clamp or optional grommet mount
- GAS SPRING ARM – Tool-less monitor placement with perfect counter balance presentation in all directions
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE – Mounting arm offers 90° tilt, 90° swivel, and 360° rotation. Monitor can be placed in portrait or landscape shape
- EASY INSTALLATION – VESA face plates with open top slots makes installation a simple process
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns
Deluxe single monitor counterbalance stand, model STAND-V001B. It has a gas spring which allows for easy height adjustment with no tools required. This fully adjustable mount uses VESA 100x100mm and 75x75mm mounting placement and holds screens 13" to 27" in size. The design is very elegant with a shiny black finish. Included are both a C clamp mount as well as a grommet or bolt style mount to fit nearly all desk types. For more details please see our drawing with detail dimensions (in mm) as well as our video demo on youtube (search STAND-V001B). Holds up to 13.2lbs.
- Screen Size: 13" to 27"
- Weight Capacity: 13 lbs
- VESA Compatibility: 75x75mm to 100x100mm
- Articulation: 90° Tilt, 90° Swivel, and 360° Rotation
- Deluxe gas spring
- Height adjustable
- Ultra heavy duty "C" Clamp
- Black finish
- Integrated cable management system
- Monitor can be installed either in portrait or landscape shape
- Fully adjustable arms
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.