Dual Monitor Desk Mount
Where to Buy
- COMPATIBILITY – Dual monitor desk mount fitting two screens 13” to 27” in size and 17.6 lbs in weight with 75x75mm or 100x100mm backside mounting holes. Mount to desk (up to 3.5" thick) with heavy duty C-clamp or optional grommet mount.
- FULL ARTICULATION – Adjustable arm offers 15° tilt, 360° swivel, 360° rotation, and height adjustment along the center pole. Monitor can be placed in portrait or landscape shape.
- INTEGRATED CABLE MANAGEMENT – Keep your power and AV cables clean and organized with detachable cable clips on the arms and center pole.
- EASY INSTALLATION – Mounting your monitor is a simple process with open top slot VESA plates. We provide all the necessary tools and hardware for assembly.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Brand new dual monitor mount (STAND-V002M) from VIVO. Clear up valuable workspace on your desk with this slick two monitor mount. Constructed of high grade steel this rugged mount was built to resist scratches and supports two lcd screens up to 17.6 lbs and 13" to 27” in size each. STAND-V002M offers a variety of features suited to the end users’ needs including easy height adjustment, 15 degree tilting angles for you screens, and 10 adjustable joint points, all allowing you to create the maximum viewing angle. Tighten or loosen each joint to make your mount as fluid or stationary as desired. Monitors can be placed in landscape and portrait positions. Other features built into STAND-V002M include an integrated cable management system for clean organization of power and video cables. Also included are both C-Clamp and Grommet mounting options with 5” openings to fit a variety of unique desk systems. This is a standard VESA mount with 75 X 75 and 100 X 100 mounting holes. The total arm length reaches 16.5 with a 17.5” center post. This mount comes is a black matte finish.
- Tilt: -15 to +15 degree
- Swivel: 360 degree
- Rotate: 360 degree
- Height adjustable
- Ultra heavy duty "C" clamp
- Integrated cable management system
- Monitors can be installed either in portrait or landscape shape
- Fully adjustable arms
- Vesa Standard: VESA 75 (hole pattern: 75 x 75 mm), VESA 100 (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm)
- Center Post is 17.5" tall and the mounting brackets are exactly 29" on center (apart)
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.