Pneumatic Arm Dual Monitor Desk Mount with USB
Where to Buy
- COMPATIBILITY - Fits two screens up to 27” in size and 14.3 lbs in weight each with VESA 75x75mm or 100x100mm mounting holes. Mounts to desks (up to 3.25" thick) with heavy-duty C-clamp or optional grommet mount.
- PNEUMATIC SPRING ARMS - Tool-less monitor placement with perfect counterbalance presentation in all directions.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE - Mounting brackets offer +90° to -90° tilt, 180° swivel, and 360° rotation. Monitors can be placed in portrait or landscape orientation.
- INTEGRATED USB & AUDIO PORTS - Located on the base for convenient connecting of USB and Audio cords & devices.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Make ergonomic viewing angles and efficiency a part of every work day with STAND-V002OU, dual monitor pneumatic spring mount with 2.0 USB ports from VIVO! The counterbalance pneumatic spring arm allows for simple height adjustment without the use of tools and is fully adjustable allowing you to set your monitors at almost any viewing angle. The mount features a heavy-duty bolt style C-clamp and optional grommet mount fitting desks up to 3.25" in thickness. Monitors smoothly rotate between landscape and portrait position, and the open top slots on the VESA faceplates make mounting your monitors a breeze.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm and Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), Lead which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Screen Size: 13” to 27” (supports 2 screens)
- VESA Standard: 75x75mm and 100x100mm
- Weight Capacity: 14.3 lbs per screen
- Mounting Options: Desk Clamp and Grommet
- Desktop Thickness: Up to 3.25”
- Material: Steel
- Arm Span (bracket to bracket): 30.5”
- Articulation: +90° to -90° tilt, 180° swivel, and 360° rotation
- Height Adjustment Range: 6.25” to 16”
- Orientation: Portrait or Landscape
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.