Dual Monitor Desk Mount
Where to Buy
- COMPATIBILITY – Dual monitor mount fitting two regular or ultra-wide screens 13" to 38” in size and 17.6 lbs in weight with 75x75mm or 100x100mm backside mounting holes.
- FULL ARTICULATION – Adjustable arm offers 45° tilt, 360° swivel, 360° rotation, and height adjustment along the center pole. Monitors can be placed in portrait or landscape shape.
- HEAVY DUTY DESK CLAMP - C-clamp fits desks up to 3.5” and provides solid stability for regular and ultrawide monitors. An optional grommet mount is included.
- EASY INSTALLATION – Mounting your monitor is a simple process with open top slot VESA plates. We provide a step-by-step manual and the necessary tools & hardware for assembly. Keep your power and AV cables clean and organized with integrated cable management clips on the arms and center pole.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Brand new dual monitor stand (STAND-V032M) from VIVO designed specifically to mount regular or ultra-wide screen monitors on the market up to 38”. Clear up valuable work space on your desk with this heavy duty two monitor stand. Constructed of high grade steel, this stand was built to resist scratches and supports two LCD screens up to 17.6lbs and 13" to 38" in size each. STAND-V032M offers a variety of features suited to the end user's needs including easy height adjustment, 45 degree tilting angles for your screens, and 20 adjustable joints, all allowing you to create the best possible viewing angle. Tighten or loosen each joint to make your stand as fluid or stationary as desired. Monitors can be rotated to landscape and portrait positions. Other features built into STAND-V032M include an integrated cable management system for clean organization of power and video cables. The bottom of the C-clamp and optional grommet mount contain padding to protect your desk from scratches. This is a standard VESA mount with 75 x 75 and 100 x 100 mounting holes. The total arm length reaches 53" with an 18" center post. This mount comes in a black matte finish.
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
- Supports two screens 13" to 38" in size
- Fits VESA 75x75mm or 100x100mm mounting holes
- Holds up to 17.6 lbs in weight
- Adjustable arm provides 45° tilt, 360° swivel, 360° rotation, and height adjustment along the center pole for ideal viewing angles
- The heavy-duty C-clamp and optional grommet mount fit desks up to 3.5” and provide solid stability for regular and ultrawide monitors.
- Integrated cable management keeps potentially messy cords clean and organized
- The total arm length reaches 53" with an 18" center post
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement. Failure to report a missing item within 60 days of the delivery date will limit our ability to file a claim or locate the package and may result in a denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.