Pneumatic Arm Triple Monitor Desk Mount with Pull Handle
Where to Buy
- DESIGNED FOR 17” TO 27” SCREENS - This sturdy mount fits most 17-inch to 27-inch monitors on the market (flat and curved), and the removable VESA bracket has 75x75mm and 100x100mm mounting capability.
- 3 MONITOR POWER - Premium triple monitor mount easily holds 3 screens weighing up to 13.2 lbs each. The solid desk clamp and optional grommet mount secure the stand to desktops ranging from 0.4” to 3.3” (for clamp) and 0.4” to 1.9” (for grommet).
- ADJUSTABILITY - Find just the right viewing angle with +5° to -15° tilt, 20° swivel, 360° rotation, and 13 inches of smooth height adjustment with pneumatic spring lift. The easy-grip pull handle makes height adjustment a breeze.
- SIMPLE ASSEMBLY AND INSTALL - We provide easy-to-follow instructions, hardware for screen attachment, and cable management clips to keep everything clean and organized.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Premium aluminum design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Reclaim your desk space and enjoy comfortable viewing angles with Premium Triple Monitor Mount (STAND-V101G3) from VIVO! Elevate your three monitors to an ergonomic height and adjust the viewing angle with just the touch of a hand. Featuring high-quality aluminum construction, flexible joints, smooth height adjustment, a sturdy desk clamp and grommet mount, integrated cable management, and more, this stand is ready to transform your workspace. The versatility of screen placement encourages comfortable viewing that aids in decreased muscle strain on the neck, back, and shoulders. The classy appearance adds a modern look to any office while providing excellent support for your 17” to 27” monitors. All hardware and instructions are provided for easy assembly, so you can get your stand secured and monitors mounted in no time!
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
- Material: Aluminum
- Maximum Extension: 26”
- Base Dimensions: 4.8” x 4.4”
- Articulation: +5° to -15° tilt, 20° swivel, and 360° rotation
- Height Adjustment Range: 10.5” to 23.5” (center of screen)
- Mounting Options: Sturdy C-clamp and Grommet Mount
- Screen Placement: Portrait or Landscape Orientation
- Supports 3 Monitor Screens: Sizes 17” to 27”
- VESA Standard: 75x75mm and 100x100mm
- Weight Capacity: 2.2 lbs (minimum) to 13.2 lbs (maximum) per monitor
- Suggested Desktop Thickness for Clamp: 0.4” (minimum) to 3.3” (maximum)
- Suggested Desktop Thickness for Grommet: 0.4” (minimum) to 1.9” (maximum)
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.