Silver Pneumatic Arm Single Monitor Desk Mount
Where to Buy
- FITS 17” TO 32” SCREENS - Single monitor mount fitting most screens 17” to 32” in size and 2.2 lbs to 19.8 lbs in weight with VESA 75x75mm or 100x100mm mounting holes. Mounts to your desk with heavy duty C-clamp or grommet. Desk thickness should be 0.4” to 3.3” for clamp and 0.4” to 3.2” for grommet.
- ARTICULATION & HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT - The mounting bracket offers +90° to -90° tilt, 180° swivel, and 180° rotation for optimal viewing angles. Find just the right monitor height with the powerful pneumatic spring arm. Additional height adjustment is provided along the center pole.
- INTEGRATED CABLE MANAGEMENT - Keep your power and AV cables clean and organized with built-in cable management that routes your cords for a non-cluttered appearance.
- EASY INSTALLATION - Mounting your monitor is a simple process with the detachable VESA plate. We provide all the necessary hardware and instructions for easy assembly.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy aluminum design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Enjoy comfortable viewing angles on a sturdy, elegant stand with Silver Pneumatic Arm Single Monitor Desk Mount (STAND-V101SV) from VIVO! Elevate your 17” to 32” monitor to an ergonomic height and adjust the viewing angle by loosening and tightening the joints. Featuring high-quality aluminum construction, smooth height adjustment, a sturdy desk clamp and grommet mount, and integrated cable management, this mount is ready to transform your workspace. The versatility of screen placement encourages comfortable viewing that aids in decreased muscle strain on the neck, back, and shoulders. The classy appearance adds a modern look to any office while providing excellent support for your monitor. All hardware and instructions are provided for easy assembly, so you can get your stand put together and monitor mounted in no time!
- Screen Size: 17” to 32”
- VESA Standard: 75x75mm and 100x100mm
- Weight Capacity: 2.2 lbs to 19.8 lbs
- Desktop Thickness for Clamp: 0.4” (minimum) to 3.3” (maximum)
- Desktop Thickness for Grommet: 0.4” (minimum) to 3.2” (maximum)
- Color: Silver
- Material: Aluminum
- Pole Height: 12”
- Base Dimensions: 4.3” x 4.5”
- Maximum Extension: 24.8”
- Maximum Screen Height: 24.5” (center of screen)
- Height Adjustment: 13.5” with pneumatic arm and additional adjustment along center pole
- Articulation: +90° to -90° tilt, 180° swivel, and 180° rotation
- Mounting Options: Sturdy C-clamp and Grommet Mount
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.